Simple but no compromise in quality
- One pair of Supermalloy TVC
- One 23-steps Seiden Switch from Japan
- Two pairs of premium silver RCA jacks
- One meter of 4n silver hookup wire and teflon piping
- One meter of silver soldering wire
- One Japanese silver toggle for 6dB gain
- One Japanese silver toggle for grounding
- One Solid groud post (not shown in the picture)
Just add a chassis, a knob, drilling and soldering, then you will have a premium passive volume control. Its voice is as clear as the voice of Django Preamp.
If your chassis is big enough, you can add up to five more pairs of RCA input or two more pairs of XLR input.
There are no reviews yet.