There are no products in your shopping cart.
On the right:
All the AC stuff - IEC connector, transformers, power switch
power transformer matrix:
-1 large one for B+ and 2 small ones for filament supply
- terminal strips allow easy switching and adding/subtracting voltages for many circuits, KT88/2A3 PP, 300b or what-have-you SE
On the left:
All the DC stuff - FCUPS (film cap universal power supply), ABS (active bias supply), input filter caps
- FCUPS: all film caps power supply in a package comparable in size to toxic electrolytics.
- electronic choke on board with equivalent 500h allows use as virtual battery supply.
- ABS modules. These lock the bias of each tube so anode current is in perfect balance so no DC goes across the OPT core.
- FCUPS/ABS Protection Link. Any fault with a tube - runaway, whatever, Protect shuts dowe B+
Down the middle:
All the signal stuff
- includes adapter plates so completely configurable from 6 to 8 tube, SE or PP, octal, UX4, noval or blank out one section with included cover plate.
More tomorrow. Playing now. Ella would say: "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got swing." Wish she was here to hear this.